• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic 10.12 not syncing to cloud

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have about 3000 photos synced to cloud, and from there to my iPad from when this functionality used to work.  Several months ago I noticed the number of photos to sync just kept going up and never down.  This is still the case and 1575 photos await sync, photos that my clients cannot view on my mobile devices.  The preferences window shows zero activity.

I am signed in, and syncing is on and says that it is syncing.  It lies.

I am using an iMac with MacOS Sierra.

Adobe's forum posts set to indicate that all these problems were sorted out ages ago, but from the other posts on here it seems they're far from over.  Is there a standard trouble-shooting guide anywhere to try a few things?  I have created a log file, but as this is the only support option, I can't submit it anywhere (quite astonishing).

Thanks,

John.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please send me a LR Desktop diagnostic log  - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.

You can trigger the log via LR Desktop preferences -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button

-

Guido/ Lr MobileQE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the dropbox link…

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q7je1oj0pq2nif8/lrsync_log.html?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/q7je1oj0pq2nif8/lrsync_log.html?dl=0>

Thanks for hopping on.

Enjoy the journey,

John.

John Hurrell

e: john@wegotjoy.com

t: 01844 291867

m: 07710 538801

a: Grace House,38 Churchway, Haddenham, Bucks, HP17 8AA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. I have changes on my Lightroom CC in the cloud that are not being synced to Lightroom Classic on my desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines