• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have just installed Adobe but my documents show that "my free time has expired".

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jag har just installerat Adobe men mina dokument (som var på Word, visar att "min gratisperiod har gått ut". Hur skall jag kunna sicka dokumentet via mail?

Hur skall jag kunna skicka ett dokument när den bå textremsan i övre högra hörnet inte försvinner?

[ E-postadressen tas bort av moderatorn. Vänligen skicka inte din personliga information i ett offentligt forum. ]

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Hello Bengt,

We apologize for the inconvinience caused, as per the description above, you are getting a Trial has expired error in Adobe product, Is that correct?

I have checked the record and found that you are subscribed to Adobe PDFpack services, through which

you can easily create, combine, sign, and send PDF files online. You can also convert PDF files into editable Word or Excel files.

You cannot edit PDF files with Adobe PDF Pack. You need Acrobat DC to edit PDF files. See Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: PDF converter, convert PDFs from anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Bengt,

We apologize for the inconvinience caused, as per the description above, you are getting a Trial has expired error in Adobe product, Is that correct?

I have checked the record and found that you are subscribed to Adobe PDFpack services, through which

you can easily create, combine, sign, and send PDF files online. You can also convert PDF files into editable Word or Excel files.

You cannot edit PDF files with Adobe PDF Pack. You need Acrobat DC to edit PDF files. See Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: PDF converter, convert PDFs from anywhere.

If you want, you can access the AdobePDF pack services through a browser through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf  sign in with your Adobe ID and password.

You can also access the services through the free desktop version of Adobe Reader, sign in with your Adobe ID and password in Reader and use the services. To download and install Reader use the URL Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

If you are trying to use the services through Acrobat, you will get a trial error as you are not subscribed to Acrobat license/subscription through your current Adobe ID.

For troubleshooting, you can refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Hope this helps, and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines