Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my layout is messed up

Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hei!

It's been a while since I worked in ae, but when I opened it the whole layout was messed up. I switched it so many times, I eventually got it right, I am on Standard workspace now. But is there a way to make the composition pan longer? Like in this example, I want to have more space on the sequences so I can see clearly where am i putting the keyframes and animation. The bar that is showing the source name and all that is too long and unnecessary. I want to minimise it somehow?Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 18.12.12.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Click and drag the small black line to the left of the # to close up the excess Layer Name space. Then go to Window > Workspace >Save as New Workspace.

You could just click Save Changes to Workspace but I don't save over defaults.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click and drag the small black line to the left of the # to close up the excess Layer Name space. Then go to Window > Workspace >Save as New Workspace.

You could just click Save Changes to Workspace but I don't save over defaults.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Grab the line right next to the # sign and move it.

grab.jpg

I'd suggest bringing it as far to the left as you can make it go, so you don't see the names of the label colors, but just see the label colors themselves.

Note: you can reset workspaces by going to Window>Workspace>Reset "Standard" (where "Standard" is the name of whatever workspace you're in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks you guys! it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines