• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Radio Button - If Selected, calculate and display

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an invoice where we can charge a credit card fee and that is added to the total. I would like to add a group of radio buttons  called "payments" which consist of "credit_card, check, cash" and when the radio button "credit_card" is selected it calculates the fee, displays it in the "fee" form and its added to the total (at the moment i have this calculation for the total fee+tax+subtotal). Thank you in advance.ra

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you looked at how radio buttons work? If you had you would realize they must be part of agroup of radio buttons to properly work, that is exclude the other buttons within the group when one has been selected. Radio buttons as a group have a value of the string "Off" when none of the buttons within the group are selected. Each individual button needs to be assigned a unique value or one that has not been assigned to another button within the group.

How to do (not so simple) form calculations by Thom Parker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I did create a group of radio buttons called "payments" and inside that group I have those 3 buttons individually named "credit_card, check, cash" respectively. I don't know java script and i know that it takes some java to have it execute the calculation. I don't know how, so im seeking for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines