• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish Online Suddenly Not Working - Are there problems at Adobe end??

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been updating the same document for three months, including several times each day over the past week as I work on it. I have NEVER had a problem until noon today. After publishing the document several times this morning without delays or problems, publish online has stopped working. I get the uploading bar, but it takes 30 minutes or more to upload (it usually takes 2 minutes) and then I get an error message.

I have signed out of Adobe and back in again; I have rebooted several times. No links or assets have been changed between when the document published and when it didn't. I have uploaded a single page document with one line of text in its place. It, too, took a few minutes instead of a few seconds to upload, and even though it says 'successful', the document is not viewable.

Any suggestions beyond this link Upload error while publishing InDesign document, which I have already tried?

This is the link to the one-page 'technical error' document I put up in place of the training module: https://indd.adobe.com/view/097196a4-71cb-49ed-b2d5-4bf8a68ba999

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue, I don't get any errors and it takes forever to upload and then when it does upload there is either nothing there or a bunch of stuff is missing in the 44-page magazine. I uploaded a 40-page mag in September multiple times and never had an issue. I have been pulling my hair out all day trying to get this done for work.

Problem Document https://indd.adobe.com/view/2d9ed26e-0156-4cda-9c19-6f0c99d5cc44

September working issue https://indd.adobe.com/view/701d1e16-117c-495a-a7ec-22510489eca1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same exact issue(s). Something is goofy.

Loading takes forever.

Says the file is published -- but there's nothing there.

Sometime I get a "404" other times I get the same thing that you showed in your post.

Sometimes there's an thumbnail image as it's loading and sometimes there isn't. Regardless the "real file" isn't published.

A couple of time it did upload but it published something that wasn't even on the page???

I just uploaded the latest InDesign fix thinking that would help. It didn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also just updated InDesign but nothing changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It had to have been a problem at Adobe's end. Publish Online is working fine again today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update. Just tried it and yes, it's working!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines