3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 17, 2017 7:38 PM by michelew83603738

    How to create a distressed brush effect on a font?


      I really like this brush effect on a font, but I'm not sure what it is called to recreate. Is there a way to recreate this in Photoshop using a brush technique? If so, do you have a tutorial? Thanks!


      Be bold.JPG