• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In Adobe capture patterns there was an option to reuse the image. Where is that in the update?

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I clicked on an existing pattern before, and then clicked on Info, I could select Reuse and immediately create another pattern with the same photo. Where is that feature now? I do not want to Edit the existing pattern which seems to be the option.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Artomis.

I don't see your screenshot, but what version of the app are you using? And what device are you on?

I'm using the Capture 3.1 on an iPhone and this is what I see.

Sue.

Reuse.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Artomis.

That function is still in the app but won't show unless your source image is still on the device. Have you by any chance deleted that source image? Or perhaps it didn't save to your device?

Let me know if the image is there and the option still isn't appearing. (Also let me know which version of the app and your device operating system you're using.)

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was hopeful that that was the answer. But all of my source images are still available. And to test it further, I created one just now with a current image and it says it is no longer available. See the capture below. Where I would have seen my image I now see this little thumbnail and the message. It’s not the same as before.

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Artomis.

I don't see your screenshot, but what version of the app are you using? And what device are you on?

I'm using the Capture 3.1 on an iPhone and this is what I see.

Sue.

Reuse.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines