• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic CC Crashing on Importing Images

Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom has become unusable due to crashing constantly on importing images. My import is: Copy and convert to DNG. I copy from the SD card using the SD card slot in my Mac. It will sometimes get a couple of images imported before crashing, but the crash report is always the same. Thread 38 crashed. Took five attempts to get 17 images imported. Once the image has copied, the convert to DNG goes with out a hitch.

I'm on a Mac running high sierra and have the latest versions of all software installed. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have tried just copying the images to the hard drive then adding them to the LR catalog, but that process crashes too!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADOBE! Do you not care?? I am so thoroughly frustrated that I haven't been able to use Lightroom since the update to Classic because I can't get my images to import into the database. I have tried everything and every suggestion here on the forum and nothing works! It does not matter what or how I setup the import, it will crash.

ADOBE - PLEASE RESPOND!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're not talking to Adobe here. This is a user-to-user forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So how do I get support from Adobe? Their support page direct me to this forum!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem and I too have the latest Mac software. I got a tip to create a new Lightroom catalogue and that works for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines