• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Low Quality hyperlapse export

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI. So i have been trying to export some of my hyperlapse footage and whatever i change i come up with a very low quality footage when exported. Hyperlapse is made of 24mp photos 6000 x 4000. I use stabiliser and i am happy with the footage at the preview window, but when i export the footage is very low quality.

It can be compared with this photo. That is justa screenshot from my hyperlapse at the preview window and you can see that the tree on the left is sharp.

good.png

This is a screenshot from the hyperlapse exported from Adobe Premier.

bd.png

IT can learly be seen that quality is reduced by a lot and in some areas with many trees all of them blur into one and looks like a mess, when all single photos are good.

Any ideas to fix this issue? Maybe it is just my computer too slow to generate a 24pictures every second and so the quality is low? My seem like a silly idea, but i got more ideas what could be wrong. Same thing when i crop into HD quality. Seems like it should be very sharp as pictures are downgraded from 6000x4000 dots to 1920x1020 but i still come up with same bad results.

Please share your opinion. Thanks a lot in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screen shot of your export settings summary, like this example below:

ME Export settings.png

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

231.PNGseq.PNGsp.PNG

Those are the 3 different sequences i have tried, with the same low results. Also tried to export full HD youtube editing mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the EXPORT settings.

In the sequence settings turn off Composite in Linear Color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may get a better export if the original images as imported are a multiple of the sequence frame-size. Two or three times at MAX.

PrPro is Not as good at resizing stills as most still editing apps are.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is what i do. My pictures are 6000 x 4000 and sequence is 1920 x 1080. I import hyperlapse and the downscale it 3 times so if fits my smaller size sequence and i come with low quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to resize to 1920 x 1080 original photos prior making a sequence and come up with the same results. In a preview it looks perfect, but export make it all unusable!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Couldnt find out what is wrong in Premiere pro but After effects gave me a good results within a first go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

6000x4000 does not divide evenly to 1920x1080 ... not with any math I can find. Closest would be 5760x3240. And that can be an issue with PrPro at times. In my experience, it's best to bring in images that are exactly a scaled-up pixel size of  the frame-size of the sequence.

Using a 5760x3240 image on a 1920x1080 sequence using "set to frame size" (and NOT "scale to frame size") should work perfectly. With that image size, you could "zoom" or even zoom/pan quite a bit and get good quality.

I would note, we still haven't seen the export settings you were using. Which can make an enormous difference on the output, of course.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines