1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 19, 2017 6:31 PM by Jao vdL

cloud synchronisation not working?!

ilkah38807202

Hi, I just installed lightroom cc and already imported a lot of photos, but the cloud says that I'm using "0 bytes from 1 TB" in the cloud. what's wrong?
      The problem is: my mac now says that I don't have enough space left to save things... I'm confused.

Then I tried to delete some photos out of lightroom, but I realized, that I would delete the photos completely then and not only from lightroom!? How awful is that???!!
      How can I just remove photos from lightroom without deleting it completely from my mac?

Thanks, Ilka

• 1. Re: cloud synchronisation not working?!
          Jao vdL Adobe Community Professional & MVP

>but the cloud says that I'm using "0 bytes from 1 TB" in the cloud. what's wrong?

It probably hasn't uploaded any images yet. Make sure that Lightroom is actually syncing by clicking on the cloud and that data is actually getting uploaded (check your activity monitor on your Mac and look whether there is any network activity uploading data). On most internet connections it can take a very long time for images to get uploaded.

>The problem is: my mac now says that I don't have enough space left to save things... I'm confused.

Your internal hard disk is probably full because Lightroom CC hasn't synced any images up to the cloud yet. Check About this Mac from the apple menu and click on storage. You should make sure to have at least 1/3 of the hard disk empty for optimal performance.