Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Dashboard

Level 1

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help?

I am trying to create a dashboard for a specific landing page i.e. the home page how do I specify this to only collect data for the landing page and not all.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Are you looking for just the visits where the landing page was Home Page, OR just landing pages, where it was set as Home Page.

For both you can use segments to get your data. For the first, the container would be VISIT, and for the second, you would need Filter for Page=Home Page

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Are you looking for just the visits where the landing page was Home Page, OR just landing pages, where it was set as Home Page.

For both you can use segments to get your data. For the first, the container would be VISIT, and for the second, you would need Filter for Page=Home Page

Level 1

Hey Hyderziaee,

Thank you for your prompt answer however let me explain it in more detail....... So I created a report based on a specific sets of products (SKU) and now I'm looking to create a dashboard based on this report (only require the specific sets of products)  When I create the dashboard the data includes the entire data and not the specific I selected on the report so how do I only tell it to include the specific products?

I hope that makes sense.

Thanks

Employee Advisor

Segmentation is definitely going to be the way to go. It is a powerful tool, and I would highly recommend learning about it as it will provide a huge advantage in just about any report.

Analytics Segmentation