Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WebEngine - Controlling the output

Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm currently developping a WebEngine plugin with support for hires/retina displays. If the user selects hires support, I want to write two sets of images (besides the thumbnails). I can achieve that by having the parameter sets photoSizes.thumbs.xxx photoSizes.standard.xxx and photoSizes.large.xxx.

But what if the user doesn't want hires support? Then I would like to suppress the creation of the "large" set of images. I couldn't figure out how to do this and am currently setting the dimensions to 1x1 as a workaround. Can I somehow set photoSizes.large to nil to hide it from lightrooms gallery generator? Where would I put the code?

Another thing: it seems like jpeg quality is a global parameter which is applied to all generated image sets. I would like to give different quality parameters to each set (in hires images you can reduce the quality and nevertheless achieve a better effect than with enlarged standard images and save file space). The same applies to watermarking (I don't want it on thumbs but on the large images) and sharpening. Any ideas how to apply different settings to the different image sets?

Thanks a lot, Andreas

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?