• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing work and launch problems with a Team project

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a host of problems with a Team project file.  Recently I went to open it and there were media mapping errors I could not reconcile.  When I went to open it again, the errors did not display but none of my cuts were in the file, it just opened in its' original state. I tried opening several of the archived files and experienced the same thing - none of my work was in the file.  When trying to open it from the Cloud, all of my projects were displaying under "Team" even though they were all local, except the one Team file.  I then upgraded to the most recent version of Premier and now the one "Team" project is correctly displaying but when trying to open it, it is unable to get past loading the individual assets.  It just stops trying after a while.  See screen shot below.   I expect this is all related to some missing assets but I don't know how to resolve at this point. 

Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 12.36.55 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?