• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop element 15, text spacing

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!  I'm new to photoshop element and I used to have an older version of photoshop 7.  Is there a way to make the letters spacing closer to each other?  There's no pop up tool compared to photoshop 7 that helps with this. I am making a thank you note.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

ivyg88412764  wrote

Thanks for the reply. I have tried the asian text and its still very far apart even on 100%.

I have tried it with 70% and the spacing was reduced to 70% of the original spacing.

For the Element+, is that the Premiere element or I can buy that separately?

About Elements+

($12)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ivyg88412764  wrote

Hi!  I'm new to photoshop element and I used to have an older version of photoshop 7.  Is there a way to make the letters spacing closer to each other?  There's no pop up tool compared to photoshop 7 that helps with this. I am making a thank you note.

Photoshop Elements does not provide all the text tools available in Photoshop.

In your case, there is a way:

- check in your prefernces, option 'Type...' that 'show asian text' is ticked.

- in the bottom tool bar, open the drop-down option for Asian text and choose your percentage.

To get back Photoshop text options, you might use the affordable toolset of scripts from Elements+, which has additional text options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I have tried the asian text and its still very far apart even on 100%. For the Element+, is that the Premiere element or I can buy that separately?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ivyg88412764  wrote

Thanks for the reply. I have tried the asian text and its still very far apart even on 100%.

I have tried it with 70% and the spacing was reduced to 70% of the original spacing.

For the Element+, is that the Premiere element or I can buy that separately?

About Elements+

($12)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines