• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cursor flicker causing performance issues

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been experiencing some cursor flickering/jumping problems in Indesign. It feels like a performance issue.

I read some posts about people having issues with macOS HighSierra and InDesign cursor problems, but I'm up-to-date on both and am seeing a bit of a different problem.

It appears that when I move the mouse it jumps back and forth between the macOS pointer and the Indesign Pointer as it redraws on the screen. It looks like it's flickering. Sometimes I see big jumps in mouse position, so much so, I occasionally have trouble selecting menu items and objects on my art board.

Anyone else experiencing this same issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign version? Operating system version? Hardware description?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

InDesign: 13.0.1

macOS High Sierra: 10.13.1

MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016) 3.3GHz Intel Core i7, 16GB, Intel Iris Graphics 550 1536MB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines