• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am missing Adobe Premiere 2015.4

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will “other versions” ever include 2015.4 again? It was the love of my life and I miss it. I had to reinstall my OS thinking all I’d have to do is jump back on CC and reinstall only to be devasted to find it gone.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggested post. I read through It. 

I did not write over update style. I had to reinstall my os and thought I’d be able to reinstall Cc and then prpro 2015.4 and found it gone so I don’t think a “revert” will work unless there’s something i  dont know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link posted in post 1 is confusing.

You cannot revert back to 2015.4 if you do not have it on your computer anymore.

All those versions have gone due to the dolby issue.

Only one left is CC (but you cannot update to 2015) and 11.1.4 (updated version of 11.1.2 which is gone to).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is the "dolby issue"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so take out dolby from 2015.4 and re-release it as 2015.5...you went from .3 to .4 easy enough...why not .5?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exact same thing happened to me this week; went to re-install a clean version of 2015.4 only to find it isn't there any longer.

Totally screwed up my projects and of course my video card is now useless. Not happy...now I am forced to use 2017 and will now need to shell out a grand for an adequate video card. I was with you - 2015.4 ran wonderfully with everything I needed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines