• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Why I can't install Animate CC?

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heloo, in my case Animate cc doesn´t apear in creative cloud, i go this page https://creative.adobe.com/products/download/animate

then open cloud and nothing from Animate cc ?? why ?

my system can suport it !! thank you in advance

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

(Branched out as a new discussion)

Hi Carloss78301827,

Sorry that you are having trouble getting Adobe Animate CC on your machine.

As you have mentioned you computer has all the system requirements needed for  the Animate CC could you please share those details with us as well, like what is the operating system of your machine with its version.

Meanwhile you may download the Creative Cloud desktop app from here:Download Creative Cloud desktop app , and then download the Animate CC from with in the d

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(Branched out as a new discussion)

Hi Carloss78301827,

Sorry that you are having trouble getting Adobe Animate CC on your machine.

As you have mentioned you computer has all the system requirements needed for  the Animate CC could you please share those details with us as well, like what is the operating system of your machine with its version.

Meanwhile you may download the Creative Cloud desktop app from here:Download Creative Cloud desktop app , and then download the Animate CC from with in the desktop app. To know more about how to download and install Creative Cloud apps see: Learn how to download your Adobe Creative Cloud apps.

Awaiting your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines