• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

An error occurred while signing in || Adobe ExportPDF service

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the "An error occurred while signing in" message in my "Tool" window next to the PDF even though my name shows up at the top as having already signed in.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Davids,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are getting an error message "An error occurred while signing in" while using the Adobe ExportPDF service, Is that correct?

Please try to use the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  with a different browser like chrome or firefox or safari, and check if it makes any difference.

If you are using the services through the Adobe Reader, please sign out and sign back in Reader with your Adobe ID and password.

Check for latest updates of Reader from Help>Check for Updates.

You may also refer to Error Message : "An error occurred while signing in"  Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/error_occurred_while_sign_in.html

Hope this helps, and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello ,

i am also having this problem on a Mac Computer running OSX Lion or Mavericks (10.7.5 or 10.9.5).

Would like to save PDF from Adobe PDF Reader to Adobe.com PDF Cloud. Seem to be logged in, however upon save it would give the message "An error occured while signing in".

EDIT: On OSX Lion i would not be able to install latest update to Adobe Reader 11 for some unknown reason.

On OSX Mavericks the Version number is 11.0.23

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources