I have a page that rotates through a series of static
graphics with an animated sequence between each static image. I did
not design this and am now having to make a duplicate copy of this
with new colors in the animation and a different XML file to draw
the images and titles from. You can see the working version here:
I have gone into the action script where the XML file name is
specified. I have changed the name to the new XML file name. I
re-export the swf file and despite the XML file being in the same
location as the original XML file, this simple change seems to
break the animation and it freezes just before putting up the first
information from the new XML file.
Actionscript is not my strong suit. I have gone through and
compared the code and I can't find anything that would explain this
problem. If anyone has any pointers on what might be causing this,
I would be extremely greatful to hear from you.