• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder error - AudioMediaContent.cpp-570

Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to export my timeline using Media Encoder, I get the following error:

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 12.01.52 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

I have the exact same issue whilst sending to Media Composer CC 2018.

I am using a nested timeline with a LUT and a crop applied. Though nested timeline LUT & the crop whether they are used or not I get the same error now.

To no avail I have tried; clearing prefs, deleting the caches, unnesting timeline removing; LUT, Crop, AE clip but then I copied and pasted contents of timeline into a new sequence and bingo works! And now so does the nested timeline!

Would be good if Adobe can give any help/inpu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue whilst sending to Media Composer CC 2018.

I am using a nested timeline with a LUT and a crop applied. Though nested timeline LUT & the crop whether they are used or not I get the same error now.

To no avail I have tried; clearing prefs, deleting the caches, unnesting timeline removing; LUT, Crop, AE clip but then I copied and pasted contents of timeline into a new sequence and bingo works! And now so does the nested timeline!

Would be good if Adobe can give any help/input here to understand what is going on!

Hardware: Mac Pro (late 2013) 3.5Ghz 6-Core, AMD FirePro D700 cards 6144MB, 32GB ram

Software:  Premiere Pro CC (2018)

Media: 4K DNxHR HQX & XF-AVC & AE clip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I was having the same issue, but copying everything to a new sequence solved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solved this same problem for me too.   Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. It's still showing the error when I copy to a new sequence though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FWIW, if anyone else is having similar problems...

I have a Premiere project that is importing various AE projects.
I had imported them into Premiere with a temporary video (with audio) in a composition (as a guide track).
I then deleted that temporary video from the composition, but Premiere, while updating the AE project, seemed to not like that.

Not until I tried to export did I realise the problem....

Deleting the AE projects, from Premiere and re-importing them back into my timeline resolved the problem.

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines