• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PREMIER CC 2018 updated, NO CUDA HELP

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently updated the APP to what i now know is 2018 CC. Neither Premier or AME will now see my GTX 980Ti Card to enable CUDA etc. I hacked AE to work so i know it works. PLease helpt. Tryed making 'cuda_suppported_cards' Text and 'OpenCL_supported_ cards' text files. etc

need help fast as i have deadlines, cant believe we pay so much and this happens!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

OK, So i got this working. I did a total clean Driver install. It would apear even though it was up to date this proicess did something miraculous and PP found it. HOWEVER its not a total fix. As it stands my computer will not shutdown, maybe a windows 10 update issue but either way it wont. If i go to 'shutdown', click it and wait the computer goes blank then with 10 secs goes to sign in screen. It does not shut down,... if i then log in PP wil NOT see the graphics card. If i then turn it off v

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC versions do NOT use the older 'supported card' text files ... don't even look to see if it's there.

So there's some reason your install isn't seeing that card ... as it should. Are you by any chance using the "onboard graphics" as well as the GPU?

OS/CPU/RAM/GPU/vRAM ... and the driver version number for that 980, please.

Of course, the next logical question ... have you gone to the Nvidia site and checked the latest driver for that card against what is installed on your computer?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every now and then I lose my CUDA as well.  Restarting PP has always solved it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. After updating to CC 2018 I'm not able to select CUDA GPU Accelleration and it's stuck on software and greyed out. I have a GTX 1050 Ti with no internal graphics enabled. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And yes I have just updated to the latest drivers with no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, So i got this working. I did a total clean Driver install. It would apear even though it was up to date this proicess did something miraculous and PP found it. HOWEVER its not a total fix. As it stands my computer will not shutdown, maybe a windows 10 update issue but either way it wont. If i go to 'shutdown', click it and wait the computer goes blank then with 10 secs goes to sign in screen. It does not shut down,... if i then log in PP wil NOT see the graphics card. If i then turn it off via the idiot knob on the front it re boots and finds it. No answers from adobe or windows. Il await a bug update i guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you use the soft Restart option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same, very frustrating problem. Trying to get editing projects out on time is difficult. I'm on a Windows 10 PC with a Quadro K5000 and the latest Nvida drivers. PP simply will not display video with acceleration enabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THE last driver 391.01 update from NVIDIA make it worked for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines