• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Path of the project and video file in an effects plug-in running in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I do currently work on an effects plug-in which is intended to be used both with After Effects and Premiere Pro. The plug-in needs to be able to retrieve the path of the project file and also the path of the video file of the footage which the effect of the plug-in gets applied to.

I was able to achieve that by using the functions "AEGP_GetProjectPath(..)" and "AEGP_GetFootagePath(..)" in After Effects. However, since the AEGP API is not available in Premiere Pro, I am currently searching for an alternative specifically for Premiere Pro. Calling the function "GetFileName(..)" of the "PF_UtilitySuite8" allows the plug-in to retrieve the name of the video file. But I was not able to find a way to retrieve the full path of the video file and also the full path of the project file.

Does anyone know how to retrieve these information in an effects plug-in running in Premiere Pro?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Selçuk Sinan

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?