• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SCORM import failed

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am trying to upload a SCORM file to my LMS platform MATRIX, and I have not had any problems before but with this one file it wont upload. This is the email info that I recieve. But i dont understand what needs changing to upload it. Any ideas? Thanks

An exception occurred during the import:

Cannot find the SCORM manifest file 'imsmanifest.xml' in the archive. Please check it's a SCORM module.

/home/edu20/releases/20171121184706/app/models/import_scorm_job.rb:84:in `process_module'

/home/edu20/releases/20171121184706/app/models/import_scorm_section_job.rb:18:in `process_module'

/home/edu20/releases/20171121184706/app/models/import_scorm_job.rb:24:in `block in run'

/home/edu20/shared/bundle/ruby/1.9.1/gems/activerecord-3.0.20/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract/database_statements.rb:139:in `transaction'

/home/edu20/shared/bundle/ruby/1.9.1/gems/activerecord-3.0.20/lib/active_record/transactions.rb:207:in `transaction'

/home/edu20/releases/20171121184706/app/models/import_scorm_job.rb:23:in `run'

(eval):3:in `block in run_with_newrelic_transaction_trace'

/home/edu20/shared/bundle/ruby/1.9.1/gems/newrelic_rpm-3.12.1.298/lib/new_relic/agent/instrumentation/controller_instrumentation.rb:361:in `perform_action_with_newrelic_trace'

(eval):2:in `run_with_newrelic_transaction_trace'

/home/edu20/releases/20171121184706/app/models/job_server.rb:163:in `run_job'

(eval):3:in `block in run_job_with_newrelic_transaction_trace'

/home/edu20/shared/bundle/ruby/1.9.1/gems/newrelic_rpm-3.12.1.298/lib/new_relic/agent/instrumentation/controller_instrumentation.rb:361:in `perform_action_with_newrelic_trace'

(eval):2:in `run_job_with_newrelic_transaction_trace'

/home/edu20/releases/20171121184706/app/models/job_server.rb:107:in `run'

script/run_jobs.rb:61:in `

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Agreed. In the past, I've seen double-zipped SCORM files - or zip files that have zipped-up the folder, not the folder contents in the root.

So poster, check this .zip carefully.

Is there just one folder inside? If so, the folder was .zipped, not the contents.

Or is there a .zip inside a .zip?

You *should* see a few folders and a few files inside that .zip, and one of those files should be the 'imsmanifest.xml', right at the root.

Votes

Translate

Translate
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears your imsmanifest.xml is not in the root of the zip package.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. In the past, I've seen double-zipped SCORM files - or zip files that have zipped-up the folder, not the folder contents in the root.

So poster, check this .zip carefully.

Is there just one folder inside? If so, the folder was .zipped, not the contents.

Or is there a .zip inside a .zip?

You *should* see a few folders and a few files inside that .zip, and one of those files should be the 'imsmanifest.xml', right at the root.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you set up the Reporting in that file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No!! This was the problem. Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, you forgot to set up reporting, that means you'll not have a SCO.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources