• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scanning problems with HP Pagewide Pro MFP 577dw

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased an HP Pagewide Pro MFP 577dw.  Acrobat now requires using the printer/scanner native interface (HP), which takes about 3 additional steps (1.  Choose ADF instead of flatbed 2. Choose paper size from about 100 paper sizes, 3.  Choose gray scale (B&W), 4. Hit Scan.)  Then the scanner will only take one page scan at a time, which means that you must append to the document multiple times, and adobe will eventually freeze.   In addition, the HP native interface will not save settings, so you need to do the additional steps multiple times.  It will work if I only use the HP Scanning Software, and don't use Adobe Acrobat, but that sort of defeats the purpose of having adobe.   I need adobe acrobat to use its scanning interface, which worked great with my previous printer. 

TOPICS
Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI,

If I am not wrong you are using WIA scanner driver of HP. Can you please install latest TWAIN scanner driver of the scanner you have provided by HP. And then try to scan from Acrobat.

If still not resolved, please provide some information:

- Acrobat version

- Scanner driver details

- Screenshot of scan settings page

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines