• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicam..Camera numbers keep changing.

Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, very confused about this. This is not new to 2018 for me, has happened in previous versions as well. As I am editing a Multicam sequence, the numbers of the cameras keep changing which stuffs up the multicam timeline. I can't work it out?

I am creating a Multicam sequence by syncing all my footage manually on a timeline, one camera per track. I then go to "New Sequence from Clip" and Enable Multicam.

Can anyone shed any light on what I am doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly does "numbers of the cameras keep changing" mean?  Can you clarify?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The order of the cameras. for example, the camera that is camera 1, later changes and becomes camera 4. Mainly the order of them changes for some reason?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried trashing preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I will give that a go and report back. Thanks.

Just tried resetting prefs. No difference unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never heard of this one before.  When it happens, Match Frame into the Source sequence.  What do you see there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well if that's the case, then it is obviously something I am doing wrong or my setup. I will have to look deeper into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on the report so far, I'm not seeing anything wrong in your actions.  I do the same all the time with no issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The interesting thing is, if i go to the "Edit Cameras" it shows all four cameras BUT 1 will be grayed out so you can't turn it on or off and that is the one that doesn't show up in the multi cam at that particular time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is that Edit Cameras option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On the multicam Program window, i click the wrench and its 3rd from the bottom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines