• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphics Driver Crash when using Flash Player

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New addition, I just had the latest installed about 2hrs ago, and had my video driver crash twice. How the heck do I un-install it?

Currently run latest MSIE, and Chrome on an HP ProBook 4720s, Windows 7, 4gb RAM. Appears to crash on MSIE, and while I'm on Facebook both times (doubt that is the reason), but it's the only new software installed in the last few weeks and now I'm getting the BSOD.

Any help appreciated.

BGSparky

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did remember how to uninstall (had to work thru the cobwebs, lol), and am able to go thru Facebook. So I am believing something in my newsfeed was setting off the latest version that just installed earlier tonight. Currently do not have any Flash installed, and will leave it that way for awhile, probably until an updated version comes out.

Am welcome to any ideas of what could cause my video driver to crash though.

BGSparky

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your comments seemed unrelated to the thread you replied to, so I've branched them out to a new discussion to reduce confusion for the original poster.

If your graphics driver is crashing, updating your graphics driver is the place to start.  If the problem persists, you'll need to disable hardware acceleration in Flash Player to avoid using the graphics hardware.

Please work through the video troubleshooting guide.

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html

If you're still stuck, please follow the directions in the guide on providing the dxdiag report and additional information about what you tested and saw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines