• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AFTER EFFECTS TIMELINE WILL NOT UPDATE PREVIEW AFTER MEDIA ENCODER RENDER

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To conserve time on a render, I used the dynamic link feature to render straight into media encoder. This was great! When I went back to my Ae project file though to make some revisions, I noticed that everything outside of my pre-compositions were not updating. Audio seemed to work fine when I changed it but no matter what I did, I still got the same preview as the one I had rendered. EVEN IF I DELETED EVERYTHING IN THE SEQUENCE, EVERYTHING STILL PLAYED BACK FROM THE OLD RENDER. I tried copying the project file over to see if that fixed it but the dynamic link is still intact. THIS IS A HUGE PROBLEM BECAUSE NOW I CAN'T EDIT ANY OF MY SEQUENCE AT ALL! I have multiple pre-compositions that allow me edit perfectly fine while inside them but on my main sequence I cannot change anything. I really need a fix! I'd appreciate any help! Thanks. The below pictures are before and after deleting pre-compositions.

2017-11-23.png2017-11-23 (1).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Just figured this out. Go to "Dependencies" and select "consolidate all footage." Updated everything on timeline smoothly

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just figured this out. Go to "Dependencies" and select "consolidate all footage." Updated everything on timeline smoothly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines