• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use Adobe PDFPack services.

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in Canada and have used my premium package before and in my account paid till May 2018...yet telling me I have no registered product...after wasting 20 minutes trying to find a possible question to submit.... I cannot find an appropriate on question to submit!!! Imagine the ability to just email a question that doesn't happen to be on their list...or you don't want to waste even more time trying to find a question !!!! Utterly frustrating..yet again in dealing with software companies. Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Hello Dave,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe PDFPack services, Is that correct?

You have an active subscription to Adobe PDFpack service on your Adobe ID, please try to access the services through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf  on a different browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

You can also use the services through the free desktop version of Adobe Reader, sign in with your current Adobe ID and password

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Dave,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe PDFPack services, Is that correct?

You have an active subscription to Adobe PDFpack service on your Adobe ID, please try to access the services through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf  on a different browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

You can also use the services through the free desktop version of Adobe Reader, sign in with your current Adobe ID and password in Adobe Reader. To download the Reader use the URL Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

You may also refer to the following KB doc for more troubleshooting Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Hope this helps, and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks kindly...been busy and didn't have a chance to try, but everything perfect now

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's so awesome to hear. Give us a shout if you need any assistance with Acrobat/Reader/Document Cloud Services in future.

- Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fabulous!

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources