1 person found this helpful
You delete all your photos in the cloud on LrWeb. You can log into lightroom.adobe.com, press on the Lr icon on the top left corner and click on Account Info. There, under actions click on Delete Lightroom Library.
Thank you so very much. It worked perfectly the first time.
Thanks for the help LR cc had uploaded 1200 photos that I really didn't want to have there so your info was spot on and got rid of them all so I can now start again with what I want to save there.
Second question why is it so slow to upload/sync? My usual upload speed for high res photo's to Dropbox or Facebook is around 35mps (or whatever it is!!) it was telling me it would take 4 days to sync the 1200 photos.
These steps might be able to help with slow/stuck sync.
You can find a workaround here - Known issues and workaround under Syncing issues.
Here are the steps!
- In the My Photos area in the left pane, select the All Photos album.
- Switch to the Square Grid view (), which displays photos as equal-sized thumbnails along with their flag status, sync status, and rating.
- While holding down the Alt key (Win) or Option key (Mac), click the cloud icon (). Lightroom CC now displays only those photos that it's trying to sync.
- Press Ctrl+A (Win) or Command+A (Mac) to select all the photos displaying in the grid and then do any of the following:
- Delete the selected photos by choosing the Edit > Delete option and then add the photos in Lightroom CC again.
- Apply a flag or a star rating to selected photos.