• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe After Effects 2018 is crashing on start-up

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded the Adobe After Effects, but After Effects 2018 is crashing when I try to open the application. Adobe please help as soon as possible. The error report is below:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<!DOCTYPE AdobeCrashReport SYSTEM "AdobeCrashReporter.dtd">

<crashreport serviceVersion="1.5.2" clientVersion="1.5.2" applicationName="After Effects" applicationVersion="15.0" build="180">

<time year="2017" month="11" day="24" hour="9" minute="10" second="42"/>

<user guid="b154d06d-13f6-4f12-b788-a1fe7ea6361b"/>

<system platform="Windows 8.1 Pro" osversion="6.3" osbuild="9600" applicationlanguage="en-US" userlanguage="en-US" oslanguage="en-US" ram="3994" machine="Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz" model="Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9" cpuCount="4" cpuType="8664" cpuFreq="2594 MHz"/>

<crash exception="EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" instruction="0x0000000000000000">

<backtrace crashedThread="0">

[When a Staff person asks for private information hover your mouse over their name]

[you may then click the Message option in the popup window to send a private email]

[long crash log removed... please only send a crash log to a technician, when asked]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an open forum, not Adobe support... click below to contact Adobe staff to help

While the forums are open 24/7 you may not contact Adobe support at all times

Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John, but I can't find any support for Adobe After Effects there, although many other products are listed.

asdsa.png

Unless I select the required product, I cant proceed to the next step to go ahead and get support. That's why I posted my query here so that if some user has already solved the issue or if it has been resolved by adobe I can get needed help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi AtulA,

Sorry you are not seeing the chat or phone options. You should see "Creative Cloud" as your starting point. Since you are not seeing that, use an alternate web browser, smartphone, or tablet to begin the chat session.  That solves most contact issues. Let us know if that did not work for you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines