• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel inDesign Subscription

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been trying to cancel my Adobe inDesign plan account but I'm just going in circles. The live chat was of no use -  waited a long time to be connected to a representative who was unable to help. I am being told that Adobe cannot help me cancel my subscription via email. How do I get this done? Easy to sign up but impossible to cancel.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log in to creative.adobe.com and click the manage account button. Find your plan and click cancel plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bob,

Plans & Products > Manage Plan > I don't have a "Cancel Plan" button.

See screenshot here: How to cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud plan or membership , as described under the tab "If purchased directly from Adobe".

The Adobe Help site says:

• If Cancel plan is not displayed, contact us to cancel your subscription.

But the online chat never connects - I just spent 4 hours again waiting for them to transfer me to the cancellations team but it never seems to work.

Can a customer service officer get in touch via email or phone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What country are you in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Deborah,

Were you able to cancel or do you still need assistance? Please send me a private message if you still need help and I'll get this resolved for you.

Best,

Wren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is this so difficult?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't explain it. I'm not a staff person. The staff people who can help with the issues of your particular account cannot be reached on this forum, but through the Customer Care team, sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not the bottom "cancel plan" on my screen!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to contact Adobe Customer Service. It's now the weekend in the US, and I don't know whether it's available in your area.

Here is the link:

Contact Customer Care

Make sure you're logged into your Adobe ID before this process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Live chat is exactly what you need. If you have your Adobe account details ready and checked - your Adobe ID is critical of course - you should be set. Of course if you are on an annual plan you’ve promised to pay for the whole year so you have to settle in order to cancel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's also the middle of the holidays in many countries. It's common to be closed for close to 2 weeks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That’s why inquired about the country. There should still be support people working, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi can you please help cancel my indesign subscription. Shaista Jainarain 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Shaista5CE0 wrote:

Hi can you please help cancel my indesign subscription. Shaista Jainarain 

No, we are users just like you. Contact Adobe Customer Care and note that there is a penalty for early cancellation if you have an annual subscription.
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines