Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel my plan

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to cancel my subscription for Adobe Illustrator but I cannot find the option "cancel plan" under "plan details". Can you be kind and cancel my subscription for product "Adobe Illustrator" for Adobe ID "mary.mh.hanson@gmail.com"?

Thanks,

Mary

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Hi maryh90711421,

The CC is suspended as of now. That is the reason the cancel option is unavailable, please contact support via Adobe Support   to get it resolved.

Thanks

Rajashree

Adobe Support

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and thanks for the reply,

Unfortunately your response didn’t help me since I cannot see the option “cancel plan” in my profile. In the instructions is stated that if this option is missing, we should contact you and I’ve been contacting you so many times but you don’t reply and keep charging me and keep withdrawing money from my account!

Can you please fix this?

//Mary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mary,

When you refer to "you" I think you're assuming that this public forum is Adobe Central when in fact this is a public forum made up mostly of volunteers helping users with Adobe software questions. Your issue needs to be addressed by Adobe directly. Trying calling them at 1 (800) 833-6687 or by going to this web page where you can chat or e-mail a representative. They should be able to solve your issue. Most people can cancel their membership from their profile but your account is somehow unique. This could be how it was purchased or installed. I hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply,

Hahaha yesss I got the impression that someone from Adobe is replying so I’m sorry for my tone

I’ve tried bth calling and chatting and they haven’t been responsive at all but I guess I just have to try harder

I’m so pissed at them!

//Mary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mary,

Greetings from the Illustrator Engineering team!

The best place for account related queries would be using the chat or voice means. https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html 

This is primarily a user to user forum. However, you will find responses from few people that carry additional badges.

ACP and MVP Badges: They are users like you who help others in true community spirit. Noone with this badge is on Adobe payrolls yet they are true stars on this forum.

Staff Badge:  Adobe employees (engineers) like me love to participate as much as we can mostly after work hours.  There are few from our social team who also pitch on different threads as deemed fit. I am from the engineering team and engineers like me are never trained in dealing with customers and their support issues. We still do it as we get a chance to talk to few of you directly and also help us understand our customers and feel the pain they go through while using the products we build.

We would hate to see you go. If there is anything the engineering team can do let me know through a direct message or email us on sharewithai@adobe.com Even if you decide to cancel the subscription do let me know the case number that Adobe support team would have given you when you had called the last. I can escalate it to ensure you get a callback from our support team. I know few dedicated individuals on that team that take pride in servicing customers.

Warm Regards,

Ashutosh Chaturvedi | Sr. Quality Engineering Manager – Illustrator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh,

Thanks a lot for the reply, I just mailed to the address you gave me, let's

hope they'll help out!

Thanks again,

Mary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a confirmation from the concerned team that they called you and then resolved your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh and thanks for following my problem up. I got help from Adobe support team and the issue is resolved now!

thank you all for the help!

cheers,

mary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can appreciate your frustration Mary. It's typically super easy to cancel via the means described at the beginning of this post. I experienced similar trouble when trying to get you the pone number and e-mail from the site. It kept looping back to the starting page. Hopefully Ashutosh's suggestions will help you further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi maryh90711421,

The CC is suspended as of now. That is the reason the cancel option is unavailable, please contact support via Adobe Support   to get it resolved.

Thanks

Rajashree

Adobe Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I would like to know how do I cancel my Adobe Illustrator subscription plan, I'm trying to find an option everywhere in my account but couldn't find any (like the one I can find on my Adobe PDF export plan).

Thanks,

-Guilherme S.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines