4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 25, 2017 7:41 AM by JJMack

Canvas doesn't appear unless in motion. Doesn't stay unless program window is dragged to 2nd monitor

scottytheman

Hi everyone, as the title states, I seem to have a graphics issue where my canvases are acting buggy. I can see all my layers but the canvas itself is blank.

I've done a lot of research on this problem but I've yet to find a solution. Most other cases are pretty old like in 2011 or earlier.

I am positive that this is a graphics issue and not a work space issue or any other issue. I HAVE found a temporary fix where I drag the entire program to my 2nd monitor and then drag it back to my cintiq, then all the canvases start working normally. So there's something up with my cintiq monitor perhaps but I'm unsure what it is. Even with this temporary fix I'd like to get to the bottom of this. Disabling Open GL is also not an option since I do like the option of rotating my canvas when drawing. I've never had this problem before and I've been using Photoshop for years. Idk if it was an Nvidia update or what. Speaking of which, I tried updating my driver and still no juice.

Here's the specs to my computer if necessary.