Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vertical Video

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I need to stretch a vertical clip to fit the screen. I need to this exactly the same way the QuickTime does it (shown on photos below)

Also i am completely new to Adobe Premiere so I assume this one is super basic stuff.

Thanks in advance

Zrzut ekranu 2017-11-24 o 23.19.29.pngZrzut ekranu 2017-11-24 o 23.19.34.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you doing that in Quicktime Player? I've tried several things and can't get it to distort vertically shot video.

If you are able to do this in Quicktime, then the easiest way would be to export it from Quicktime with this aspect correction and use that exported file in Premiere.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is ⌘5 (panoramic) but it is only a change of view so it doesn't apply when I export it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use vertically shot iPhone footage, choice #5 Panoramic is not available (grayed out).

This footage looks extremely wide angle, what camera shot the footage?

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The footage was shot with iPhone 5s vertically. The wide angle look is what I want to achieve.

Its weird You got PANORAMIC VIEW greyed out, my quicktime version allows me to apply this viewing mode in every video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vertically shot with an iPhone 6s+:

Screen Shot 2017-11-24 at 1.01.00 PM.png

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will try this with iPhone 6s footage and will let you know if it still works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines