• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can a Mulit-Camera Sequence be Created from Subclips

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Premier Pro. I have a shoot where I used three cameras and separate audio. Because some the cameras ran full-time I cut the subject areas down to sub-clips. Now I want to build a multi-camera sequence (allowing PP to synch the clips) but the menu option is not available after I have selected the clips. Is this possible?

I already did it with the lagre files but that seems to have crashed the system. When I go to open the processed clip the software just bails and I have to restart the software.

Thank you for the help.

MT

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  I found this helpful...but...I am still experiencing an issue.  This may partially due to my inexperience with Premier Pro 2017 and may also be something else.

I was able to create one of my 5 clips by manually synching the files and I did create the multi-camera you you laid out in the instructions.  However, I do not have any sound.  I have a master sound and multiple video tracks--the sound is a separate mp3.  In the manually synched clip I have sound and the sound for the video clips is muted. 

However, when I go to play the created multi-cam in order to begin the editing process, Premier Pro bails with an exception error of unexplained.  No error number, no further message.  In looking at the problem report on my Mac I see the following:

Version:               11.1.2 (11.1.2)

Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)

Parent Process:        ??? [1]

Responsible:           Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 [42739]

User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2017-11-26 16:29:31.150 -0800

OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.13.1 (17B48)

Report Version:        12

Anonymous UUID:        71E68519-BA80-099E-0BE8-87236355AA2C

Time Awake Since Boot: 1300000 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread:        39  Dispatch queue: opencl_runtime

Exception Type:        EXC_BAD_INSTRUCTION (SIGILL)

Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000000000

Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Signal:    Illegal instruction: 4

Termination Reason:    Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0x4

Terminating Process:   exc handler [0]

I may not be able to resolve from this, but I would sure like to know what is causing it.  I have previously run multi-camera tests prior to this actual footage with no issues.

Thank you.

MT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines