• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Draw Lag Time - iPhone X Update

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve been experiencing major lag time between the Apple Pencil and the surface of my iPad Pro ever since the update for the iPhone X. I can’t erase or draw anything because the function won’t keep up with my brush strokes. Projects that normally take me 30 minutes are now taking me hours, even days, to complete.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? If so, does anyone know when this will be resolved, or if it will be resolved?

-J

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Hi Jimmy.

I spoke with the Draw team and they would like it if you could share a link to the drawing you're having trouble with (I know you said it's a consistent issue so there are probably many drawings, but one should be okay).

Here's how to do that:

Open the drawing you want to share (you should be able to see all your drawing tools).

Tap the Share icon (square with an arrow in the upper nav and choose Share Link to Porject.

Don't post it publicly; instead please direct message that link to me he

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue: Delay Issue when drawing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jimmys42951491​ and nathk79423099​,

I'm going to check in with the Draw team about this today.

Thanks for the video NathK it was really helpful. I do have a few additional questions for you about it but I'll ask them on that post.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jimmy.

I spoke with the Draw team and they would like it if you could share a link to the drawing you're having trouble with (I know you said it's a consistent issue so there are probably many drawings, but one should be okay).

Here's how to do that:

Open the drawing you want to share (you should be able to see all your drawing tools).

Tap the Share icon (square with an arrow in the upper nav and choose Share Link to Porject.

Don't post it publicly; instead please direct message that link to me here (tap on my name then Message).

Thanks.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines