• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

First time ever occurrence editing text

Enthusiast ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use PSD CC daily at work and home.  I just loaded CC Cloud on my new machine.  I'm now editing text.  On other machines when I point to the text size dropdown (e.g., 12 pt) and slide the mouse to enlarge or reduce the size, you can visually see it on the screen shrinking or growing.

But on this new machine its not doing that - when I shrink or enlarge the text I actually have to stop sliding to see how large or small it looks. This also does this when I adjust the line spacing - on other machines, when I slide the size, you can see the spacing grow wider or smaller.  Not so on the new machine - I have to slide then stop sliding to see it.

I'm not sure if this is my new machine (Dell Inspiron 5000 Series) or the software or what.

Please advise and thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Hi

It is a bug in the latest update that was introduced when a fix was put in place for a previous text leading issue. Adobe staff are working on a fix and have commented at the link below:

Photoshop CC 19.0.1: Text Size Scubby Slider and Up Down Arrow no longer gives live updates | Photoshop Family Customer …

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It is a bug in the latest update that was introduced when a fix was put in place for a previous text leading issue. Adobe staff are working on a fix and have commented at the link below:

Photoshop CC 19.0.1: Text Size Scubby Slider and Up Down Arrow no longer gives live updates | Photos...

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Dave and I'm relieved because I thought it was my new machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines