1. Click "Update All"
2. Click the arrow and select "Uninstall" option for each product
I'm having the same problem except with Bridge. There is no option to Uninstall. I tried using the Uninstall in the Adobe Bridge folder but it's an alias & is telling me to fix or delete it - I can't fix it because I can't finds the actual uninstall for bridge! I can't update all because I don't have any programs to update except bridge, and that is just telling me 'installation failed'. I click 'learn more' but it doesn't help me, it just tells me about the error code, which is no use. There must be a way of unistalling Bridge without the uninstall app? Help!!!!!
Here the fool-proof, if longer, solution: a clean install.
Adobe left remnants of older versions and products around after uninstalls. That turned out to be a problem later on for me. The fool-proof answer is a clean install or system rebuild. This way, the older SW never gets installed in the first place. It's a long day, but worth it in my case.
- Inventory software
What do you need to reinstall?
- Verify install kit availability? Download or URL
Where are the install kits? Remember drivers for odd/old devices.
- Recover and verify SW keys and registration codes
How will you unlock the SW?
- Backup or image the C: drive – documents, files, settings, preferences, etc.
How will you recreate your information, environment?
- Unregister – then uninstall applications: “recover” right to use application on computer
How will you deal with “right to install on 2 computers” licenses?
- Build an OS install kit
- Format & Partition Disk
Suggest a new drive; use old C drive for backup in step 4.
- Reinstall OS
- Reinstall and unlock applications
- Recover your files, documents, settings, etc.
- Inventory software
You have to update photoshop to uninstall it.
and here's my problem.
I need extra space in my hardrive, so I'm trying to uninstall photoshop, but I can't uninstall it without the update. Bu I can't update it, because I don't have enough space in my drive! it's like chicken and egg problem. I'm uninstalling other programs to make space in order to update and uninstall photoshop.
indeed adobe, this has been a really inspiring journey.
- i did get my required app for uninstall in the list so how i uninstall