1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 26, 2017 3:59 AM by jenih94525170

Image issues

jenih94525170

I have a fresh install of Windows 7 Ultimate, done last Thursday. I also have two new monitors. I have reinstalled Lightroom and Photoshop. At first I got the latest version of Lightroom, but had issues where the blacks in my image are showing as purple in the library mpodule, both on the thumbnail and the full screen image, all seemed fine on the develop module though. I imported a series of photographs taken last night and they are terrible. They show fine in Windows PhotoViewer, I downloaded and installed the NEF codec so I could view them and they are fine in that too. This is how they look when zoomed in. It's like they are noisy, but it's more than noise. There is colour distortion as well. There are also similar issues in Camera Raw if I open them in Photoshop. I get the same issue with jpeg and tif as well as with RAW files. I have tried the older versions of Lightroom and get the same issue on all of them. I only get this problem in Lightroom and Photoshop. Any other software I have installed so far is fine.

4.PNG