Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC iOS crash and data loss

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi all,

I would like to know whether there are any solutions for a serious problem I experienced with Lightroom CC on iOS. I am using the latest update of the app on iOS 11 with an iPhone 7 Plus.

Today, when I attempt to shoot a picture using Lightroom, the app crashed and upon the next launch, all pictures are gone and it requests username and password. I tried several different accounts before I finally find the right one, during my several attempts of log on, I can see the local storage data usage in the app, but all data is automatically deleted when I finally logged on. These are some 18 gigabytes of photos and many of them are the only available copy. I am extremely desperate now because I took these photos during my first trip to Europe and they are simply precious. Please help me out with any available means to correct this. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you double check if you can recover your photos with help of these steps... How to recover Lightroom for mobile (iOS) photos

using iTunes File Sharing 

In addtion could you send me your adobe-id so that I can verify server logs.

Thanks in advance

Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines