3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 29, 2017 10:23 AM by Barbara Ash

Photoshop CS6 mac "glitch" bug

npenbeck18

I've been using CS6 for several years now, and just got a new laptop a couple months ago (macbook pro from this year/2017). For several months everything has been fine. All of the sudden, I've been getting this super annoying "glitch" bug whenever I do about anything when I draw - zoom, draw a new line, show/hide a layer, etc. The pixels aren't actually getting displaced, but it is just the visual on my computer that flickers every time I make any type of edit. I've tried turning on/off the GPU and updating CS6 and nothing has worked. It's been getting worse and it's getting harder and harder to be able to use the software when I can barely see what I'm drawing. I'm attaching some pictures as examples. Keep in mind whenever I draw a new line, erase, change a layer, resize/transform, ANYTHING, the number of glitches changes and flickers. I used to be able to make them go away by making tapping the show/hide check on the layer a couple times, but that has stopped working and it's incredibly frustrating. Is this a known bug or update error? Is CS6 no longer compatible with the newest apple IOS versions? Please help!!

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 1.30.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 1.28.30 PM.png