• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

delete my plan

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My issue is with the payment of what due to end the contract. Why to delete my plan is requested the rest half year left but then they cut of service from next eventually bill date.. Why i have to oay for a service withouth have anything back.. ok I am deleting the plan but is requeired to pay for next 6 month and not being able to use it?? this aint right.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, those are the terms of the agreement you accepted when you purchased the subscription.  You received a special rate for taking an annual subscription and the penalty for terminating the subscription is to pay one half of the remaining subscription cost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok i get that I didnt know i had to pay and then cant use the service.. im paying half year and they dont give me service..

what bs is that.. you pay a service in advance as penalty..when time they give uou to receed is 14 days... and they cyt ur service afte you paid in advance 6 months?? this should be legal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

shouldnt*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines