Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF hyperlinks won't work in gmail preview

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I put all the hyperlinks in the document using Adobe DC. The document works fine in Preview and Adobe reader & DC. But when I attach it to an email in gmail and click on the thumbnail at the bottom all link fail to work. Is there an option on export or save as that I have missed that would allow me to do this?

* Safari Browser

* Imac OSX El Capitan - 10.11.6

Imgur link - to screenshot of the problem GMAIL PREVIEW - Album on Imgur

Cheers,

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Hi Harryn,

Sorry for the delay in response.

You may be aware that Google Chrome and other popular browsers have deprecated support for NPAPI plugins: Change in support for Acrobat and Reader plug-ins in modern web browsers which means they are not using Acrobat or Reader technology to render/preview pdf files.

Either you may raise this issue with Google Chrome or open your file in standalone Reader or Acrobat app.

Let us know if you have further questions.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harryn,

Sorry for the delay in response.

You may be aware that Google Chrome and other popular browsers have deprecated support for NPAPI plugins: Change in support for Acrobat and Reader plug-ins in modern web browsers which means they are not using Acrobat or Reader technology to render/preview pdf files.

Either you may raise this issue with Google Chrome or open your file in standalone Reader or Acrobat app.

Let us know if you have further questions.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines