• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I upgrade Acrobat Pro DC 2015 to Pro DC 2018?

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I upgrade Acrobat Pro DC 2015 Classic to Pro DC 2018?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 2018 version is the continuous stream only (today). You would subscribe. You can buy an upgrade license to 2015, but only to the 2017 version. Yes, confusing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received an email with the subject, RE: Adobe Patrick Roberts has sent you a message - how do I upgrade Acrobat Pro DC 2015 to.... He asked:

Do you have Acrobat
     Pro DC serial number approx 24 Digits?
     Thanks & Regards
     Team Adobe

Adobe Patrick Roberts <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

I replied with the number. Did I just get scammed by giving him my serial number? If so, should the number be disabled and a new one reissued?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's likely you got scammed, yes. Unfortunately it's not possible to get a new serial number issued, as far as I know, but contact the real Adobe Customer Support and ask what can be done. I will report this person to the moderators of the forum.

As a general rule you should NEVER share serial numbers or let anyone take over your computer unless they post from an official account (one that has the Staff icon) or from an email address in the adobe domain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert,

I just sent you a private message regarding this issue with my email address. Please send me a private message or email to correct this serial # issue.

Thanks

Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do I need to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to reply to the private message you were sent (privately). Though 2 weeks have passed, ScottVal may no longer be on the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok. where would one find this private message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably in your forum inbox https://forums.adobe.com/inbox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To make sure this isn't another scam, I'm only sending a partial of the SN that I sent earlier.   9269

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines