From the partial capture of your Action Palette you posted. I can not see which Action set the CanOpener_ImageAdjust Action you have captured is in. The Batch dialog you captured shows you have a CanOpener_ImageAdjust action in set "Special Actions" is that the only Action set you have a CanOpener_ImageAdjust action in? The Action you show alway opens a PDF with the file name CanOpener_12.PDF scaled it to fit a portrat area 5100x6600px. The file opened is in some folder on FredP_2 desktop with a path name that starts with CanOP.... The Action go on the save that opened PDF in a folder on Fred_2 Desktop \PS... since no file name is recorder into the Save As step the File name would be the name of the document opened CanOpener_12. The Action would always save CanOpener_12.PDF for that is the Document named that is always opened by the Action you posted.
Crafting Actions Package UPDATED Aug 10, 2014 Added Conditional Action steps to Action Palette Tips.
- Action Actions Palette Tips.txt
- Action Creation Guidelines.txt
- Action Dealing with Image Size.txt
- Action Enhanced via Scripted Photoshop Functions.txt
- CraftedActions.atn Sample Action set includes an example Watermarking action
- Sample Actions.txt Photoshop CraftedActions set saved as a text file.
- More then a dozen Scripts for use in actions
I don't think it matters what action set I have this posted in. I simply pick this when I am doing the batch, and the issue is that it is saving each file it opens with the same file name over and over.