• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to save my adobe scan pdf directly to dropbox

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have adobe scan on my cell phone (android).  I want to be able to scan docs on the cell phone and then retrieve the documents on my laptop without having to download them to the laptop from the cloud. 

Is it possible to have adobe scan send the pdf files directly to dropbox?  I use this function a lot for my business but so far it's been nothing but workarounds.  Lately I've just been emailing myself the doc, then downloading onto my laptop, and then uploading it from there to dropbox.  Huge waste of time.   There has to be a better way.

TOPICS
Android , Save files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Hi Paula,

As mentioned above, that you would like to share the document directly to the "DropBox". It is possible to share the document after scanning and saving as pdf.

Once you are done saving the file as pdf then tap the "Share File" option under share.

You will see all the available options to share the file. If the dropbox is installed and synced then you should also see the "DropBox" in the shared location.

Working with Scanned Documents — Adobe Scan Help

Let us know if it doesn't work.

Regard

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paula,

As mentioned above, that you would like to share the document directly to the "DropBox". It is possible to share the document after scanning and saving as pdf.

Once you are done saving the file as pdf then tap the "Share File" option under share.

You will see all the available options to share the file. If the dropbox is installed and synced then you should also see the "DropBox" in the shared location.

Working with Scanned Documents — Adobe Scan Help

Let us know if it doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this post is a bit old, but wouldn't it be better if we could set Adobe Scan to automatically upload to our favorite cloud storage like Dropbox, Google Drive, etc?

Like, bury it in the settings if you need to, but I would absolutely love if the moment I pressed "save", my document would instantly upload to Dropbox which I have syncing to my desktop. Then this app would function like a proper replacement for a computer scanner.

Right now, I have to constantly go through the annoying task of clicking "share" > "share a copy" > "Add to DropBox". 3 unnecessary taps per document!

If I have just 20 documents that I want to scan to dropbox, that's an extra 60 taps on my phone's screen! Such a pain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I strongly agree it seems an obvious functionality missing and doesn't make it anymore attractive that using Dropbox's Scan Document function.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely agree!

It's a wonderful App but it could be less work to sync with db

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to strongly agree. I am currently looking for a good document scanner workflow to sync directly into my dropbox account. If the app could save to drop box automatically that would save me changing my whole workflow since the app is very good besides just that one single point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please implement this - that is all what is missing in the app in my opinion, too...

would be a totally improved workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fully agree. Would love to be able to directly upload. I would allow me to make use of my existing automation tools like Hazel so my scans are all filed and processed as I need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @aarblaster,

We understand this would be a bit late to add to the points. However, we would love your input on the feature request over our feedback form: https://acrobat.uservoice.com/ 

Filling this form ensures your feedback reaches out directly to the product team for them to look into it and try and implement it in the upcoming updates.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add the option to directly save new scans to cloud services like Dropbox. I am using my dropbox to automatically transfer PDF files into my DMS (Document Management System). I would love to scan several documents in a row. But this is simply a waste of time due to the necessity to individually share each file to my dropbox. This is such a simple thing to add to make your app perfect. There should be a way to synchronize adobe scan results to a cloud storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without automatic upload to my own cloud service I cant switch to adobe. Make it a pro version and add a price to it if you must.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This feature is STILL missing in 2023. I created a feature request – please upvote to draw the dev team's attention to the issue! https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac/suggestions/46667068-connect...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines