• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pages with graphics scrambled

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use ADE to review books available only in this format and there are graphic novels and books with graphics that worked fine before this last update that now are scrambled on those pages. One book, for example, has a page or two of text followed by a page or two of a verse and a cartoon per page. The text pages appear just fine and the verse part of the other pages look fine but the cartoon images are just a thin area of pixelated distortion. Does this have a work around or is it being addressed or are reviewers and book publishers who have built their relationship on using this program just screwed? Thanks. I tried getting a new version of a couple of the books, no better. I tried this on two different computers, no better. My ADE version is 4.5.7.179634

ADE page.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I went to this link, downloaded the new version, installed it and now everything works fine again.

Adobe Digital Editions | Download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines