Adobe Draw Version 3.3.77 on Samsung Note 10.1 Tablet
I am currently having issues with sending a draw file to desktop illustrator. The function is usually quite slow, but has never not worked.
Troubleshooting i've done includes -
1.Logging out all other PC's that are connected to my account - unable to send file to desktop
2. Restart computer, restart adobe draw, restart illustrator - unable to send file to desktop
3. logged out of illustrator and adobe draw, logged back in - unable to send file to desktop
4. Save file to creative cloud as an asset, but only gives me an option to download as PNG, or PDF without active components. - unable to send file to desktop
5. Share link from adobe creative cloud asset files to myself, and open it that way. - unable to send file to desktop
If there are any other trouble shooting inquiries someone might have for me to try that would be awesome. Or if there might be a patch/new version I could download that would be most beneficial. This is a large part of my workflow!
I'm sorry it's not working correctly. I know it's a huge inconvenience and super frustrating. Not sure what's going on, but I do have a few questions:
* Are you having the trouble with one drawing or multiple drawings? If you've only tried one, can you draw something really simple and try sending that?
* When you sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=draw does all the work that's on your device show up there? (Please check this if you have not already.)
* Are you getting a Sent! notification in the app?
* Make sure your desktop software is current. Illustrator CC just had an update a couple of weeks ago; you should be using v21.1.0 2017.1.0 (check this by opening the app and choosing About Illustrator from the Illustrator CC file menu).
* Also, since it has a lot to do with whether mobile files make it to the desktop, make sure you're using version v220.127.116.116 of the Creative Cloud Desktop App (check that by clicking on the CC icon in the menu bar, then the three stacked dots next to the avatar, then Preferences).
Let me know what you find.