• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

please help me !!!!! activation count reset

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to activation count reset .......

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says:  You can activate Digital Editions on six computers or mobile devices with one Adobe ID. If you reach the limit, contact us to reset your activations.

Hopefully you don't end up in an endless loop sending you to the forums....  😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were  you able to get help? I am having the same issue and can't seem to find someone to help me. This is an ongoing issue they should make this much easier. I am always calling when I get an new device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just chatted with 3 support people. None of them were able to understand how to RESET ADOBE ID ACTIVATION COUNT. Kept getting told to go to seek forums

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another shit from  program Adobe. Hopeless case. They've complicated my life. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need my activation count reset please so I can get my e books. Adobe ID is elaineculver@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem. I tried to reinstall and uninstall it. Spent many hours on this, they surely do shorten my life by many hours. Worthless. Feel like I've been robbed. Next time I'll try Kindle instead. I won't use adobe really if I've been forced to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines