Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composition widtet progress bar hacks?

Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I felt with in love with latest version of muse and the power of responsive composition widget!

I am wondering if some can help with code snippet / muse plugin to add a progress bar for composition widget slides?

I was thinking to use some animator widget and set same timing for both but it will not stay in sync if user will switch slides manually 😕

Thanks for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

I thought that! Yes, it is possible to a certain degree. Just look at this:

As you see, there are some tricky ways to achieve something like this with Muse’s built in tools, but each way has some slight restrictions, which you may notice, if you download and check my sample .muse file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ha50yfn9i3eta7/Progressbars.zip?dl=0​

If you know, what you want, and accept, to make this or that concession, you can solve your issue using creative layout approaches.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an example of what and where you want to have a progress bar in a slide show?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without a „real“ animation it is a simple task. So: What kind of animation are you looking for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kolazero  wrote

the power of responsive composition widget!

the qooqee plugin just makes the default Muse widget work a little different... you could put a sideshow inside one or more of the targets and muse can show progress without needing extra code but I'm sure there are some 3rd party options around

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI guys

I was thinking about something like that yellow line here:
https://codepen.io/ccrch/pen/raGVeL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what you are looking for is something like a preloader?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought that! Yes, it is possible to a certain degree. Just look at this:

As you see, there are some tricky ways to achieve something like this with Muse’s built in tools, but each way has some slight restrictions, which you may notice, if you download and check my sample .muse file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ha50yfn9i3eta7/Progressbars.zip?dl=0​

If you know, what you want, and accept, to make this or that concession, you can solve your issue using creative layout approaches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant believe how easy it is thanks Gunter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It’s Muse!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines